Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family

I want to let you know something about me. I am married to a wonderful guy name Randy. We have a dog, Keyron. His picture is who you see on the side. Randy and I have been married for over 19 years. I am the youngest of 7 kids. Yes I said 7, so I have nieces, nephews, great nieces & nephews and great great nieces. You will be seeing some pics thoughout the post.



This blog is so family and friends can keep up with what is going on this big family. My Mom is 83 years old. Randy and I live with her and help take care of her. You will see some pics of her too here shortly. Last month we had some pics taken...like a 5 generation picture.

Mom is in the middle, my sister Mary is on the left, her daughter, Donna is on the right holding her grand-daughter Lyla, Donna's son Halen is behind.





Mom is in the middle, my sister Mary is on the left, her daughter Pam is behind, Pam's daughter Elissa is on the left holding her daughter Emily and Mary is holding Elissa other daughter Rylie.


Then we had some 4 generation pictures taken


Mom is in the middle again, my brother Chuck is on the left, his son Chuckie is on the right holding his son Shelton, Chuckie's 2 daughters Carly and Morgan are standing behind.



Mom is in the middle, my brother Chuck is on the left, his son Bill is on the right holding his daughter Grace.


Mom is in the middle, my brother Raymond is on the left, his son Michael is on the right holding his daughter Kylie.





Mom is in the middle, my brother Raymond is on the left, his daughter Angela is on the right holding her son Nathan and Angela's daughter Alexis on Raymond's lap.

If you look behind everyone on the wall, yes those are graduation pictures of my first 3 siblings, Mary, Alice, & Chuck.....Yes that was a LONG time ago!! I will get to that later.

So this is a look at some of the big family. Stay tuned for more.......

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Woohoo! We LOVE blogs around here! I'm so glad you started one. I'll definitely be checking on you. If you'd like a blog makeover...let me know! I'm in the business of doing that :-) You can see a few designs I've done at www.design139.blogspot.com. You can just e-mail what colors you'd like, what you want the header to say, etc. If you're interested in one in the first place :-) Tell Grandma hi for me!

The Hoeflers said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! We're excited to "see" y'all more often and to stay updated on all our family happenings. Glad Amy and I could inspire you! :-) Tell everyone hello from Mississippi!