Friday, November 7, 2008

Pet Peeve

I am going to blow off some steam here! This is Nov 7th and stores are playing Christmas music. I understand retailers want to obtain sales, but come on lets at least enjoy Turkey Day!! I love the Fall (Oct/Nov/Dec). These are my favorite months, but retailers and TV advertisements ruin it. I have even seen people out putting Christmas lights on their house. Ok people it is warm right now, but that is the fun of it is to decorate when it is cold. Sipping hot tea or hot chocolate when you get cold. Yes people I am in Kansas where the weather gets cold here.
Ok I feel better now. Stay tuned Randy has downloaded Halloween pics and I will post some this weekend. I haven't learned how to hook the camera up to the computer yet. Give me time, I will learn the technology...LOL

2 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

haha! You should have been out shopping with us this morning! It was like the day after Thanksgiving...insane!! The one thing I miss about Kansas is "seasons." We typically put up our Christmas decorations in shorts! Better than the snow I guess. :-)

The Beasley's said...

I know exactly what you mean! Our favorite radio station here starts playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving. That's all fine and good, but they ONLY play Christmas music. I can't handle it non-stop for a month! In our Wal-mart here, Christmas music was playing in the store. I'm almost burnt out by the time Christmas actually arrives.